Wednesday 1 March 2017

Mr Romeo

Alhamdulillah for everything that happens in the past that leads me to know this awesome gentleman.

I never thought that I would feeling like this again. 

Can't stop smiling, my cheek turns to red, laugh again, got big fat smile on my face.

It's quite unique how i know him. 

Let's just said internet help us to meet and get to know each other.

First communication are through private email continue to personal email then change to whatsapp and sometimes message. All though we communicate through all of those communication (Email, Whatsapp and texting)

Besides 6 hours difference, 3-4 years age difference between us, different culture. There's a lot of thing that we both have in common.

He is smart, nice, open minded, cute, have unique sense of humor, charming, gentleman (Yeah chivalry still alive), sweet, romantic, cat person.

Have a sweet and unique way to encourage me to do the very best thing.

Whenever he sense that i am having a hard time over something, he cheer up in his way in intention to make me forget about it

He mention his intention towards me in the future. 

Insya Allah if we're mean to be, i do hoped it will last forever

Good night Mr Romeo

No comments:

Post a Comment